Blueberry Lemon Zest Overnight Oats
A healthy and filling overnight oats recipe flavored with bright flavors of lemon zest and blueberries. Prepare them the night before, and breakfast will be ready when you wake up!
- Author: Tera
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Chill overnight
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk (I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a mason jar, combine all ingredients except blueberries.
- Shake well to incorporate.
- Allow mixture to sit in fridge overnight. In the morning, divide into two servings. Top each with 1/2 cup blueberries and any other desired toppings (umm coconut?!).
Keywords: blueberry lemon zest overnight oats, overnight oats, high protein breakfast recipes